Saturday, August 15, 2009

Detroit Lakes

My dad's sister, Patty, lives on Big Floyd Lake in Detroit Lakes. We were able to visit them last weekend. We had the most wonderful time! It was a nice way to remember Grandpa Al on the anniversary of his passing 10 years ago.

Here's Braden in an exersaucer for his first time!
We had a blast skiing and wake boarding in the water. Ben even got daring after a while!

Here's my cousin from Texas, Andrew, and Evan. I haven't seen Andrew for 10 years...since I lived with him when I was in college! Time sure flies!


My cousins! From Left to right: Brian, Jessica, Harper, Me, Braden, Ben, Jim, Andrew. Bottom row: Alex, Addy, Evan

We could barely pull Evan off this ride-around tractor! He loved it!

Thanks for the FANTASTIC weekend, Borgens and Rusts!!!! We had a fabulous time!



No comments: