Thursday, February 10, 2011

October 2010

We went to the U of M Homecoming football game with Jeremy and Andrea. It was our first trip to TCF Bank Stadium.

We enjoyed our last cruise of the year on Grandma J's pontoon!
They boys loved jumping in the leaves.
I believe this is a sunrise on our lake. Everything just agreed with my camera at that moment!
Every year, in honor of Mary's birthday, we take a family trip to the Pine Tree Apple Orchard.



tour of the orchard
Evan found some apples under a tree in the orchard. He totally helped himself. Woops!
Evan is not exactly cooperative with me when I want to take a picture of him. I think he was still chewing his apple here.



For Halloween this year, Evan requested to be a raccoon. So, Mary and Grandma Linda sewed this awesome costume for him. Too bad he wouldn't let us put eye patch makeup on. Some people thought he was a cat.
Braden was a dragon--a hand-me-down from Evan.
My two little creatures!

No comments: